Graduate – Bachelor of Technology or Computer Science
Lindentech’s purpose is to make computer users in the small business industry happy. Lindentech provide their customers an IT platform that makes them more productive, efficient and hence inspire them to do great work. Lindentech thrive to make businesses more successful via the use of technology. How Lindentech are a people centric company. We inspire our employees to innovate new ways to provide support to our clients and to make our customers ‘PC Life’ as seamless as possible. We keep our employees challenged every step of the way via research and development projects and formal education to ensure employee engagement and in turn deliver the best customer experience.
We believe IT support should be an experience. Interaction with us should be a pleasure to deal with. We deliver a great customer experience for a fixed cost per month for all IT infrastructure for small to medium businesses. Along with this we have various other services we offer to complement our prime product, like hosted telephone systems, internet connections, website hosting, cloud server hosting and more.
Day to day
- Answering phone calls from clients regarding IT support queries
- Managing ticket queries from CRM system and responding accordingly
- Recording time accurately
- Assist senior engineers with projects from time to time
- Visit client sites for issue resolution
- Continuous learning from our team of engineers
- Undertaking professional development and continues learning during work hours as well as independently in your own time
Why people want to work at Lindentech
- Inspiring, fast paced office culture
- Yearly training budget
- Guided personal and professional training and development
- Do you have a willingness to grow and learn professionally and personally?
- Are you willing and excited to adapt to the ever changing needs of a continuously improving and growing business?
- Do you love customer service?
If you’re interested, please email your resume to email@example.com